Grid List

Dear Queenie,

I received an invitation to a party that included a request to bring a certain dish for the dinner. I have heard from other invitees that they received similar requests.

Queenie, is this some new custom or am I right to feel imposed on?—Guesti-Ket

Dear Guesti-Ket,

Such an invitation is totally inappropriate. A situation like this makes you more of a co-host than a guest. Feel free to decline the invitation, or to accept on the condition that you will not be responsible for helping to feed the other guests.


Health-01 Kids-01               OUT-03 Jan-20-2017-TV-Week-1cover               Bus-02 OUT-01