Worried parents

Dear Queenie,

I have 2 children, a boy who is crippled and can’t walk and a girl who tells lies and stole money from my wife’s (her mother’s) purse, is mean to her crippled brother and has gotten in trouble at school many times.

She knows what she does is wrong, but she still does it.

Queenie, what more can we do about her?—Worried parents

Dear Parents,

The way your daughter behaves may be related to the fact that her crippled brother gets more of her parents’ attention than she does. She may have serious emotional problems and you should take her to to a mental health professional who can evaluate her and help you understand what her problems are and help you learn how to deal with them.

The Daily Herald

Copyright © 2020 All copyrights on articles and/or content of The Caribbean Herald N.V. dba The Daily Herald are reserved.

Without permission of The Daily Herald no copyrighted content may be used by anyone.

Comodo SSL

Hosted by

© 2024 The Daily Herald. All Rights Reserved.