Stressed-out wife

Dear Queenie,

One of my children has a lot of problems and my husband is away on his job a lot of the time so he cannot help me with her. I have asked him to try to be home more of the time, but his job won’t let it happen and he says he can’t find another job that would let him be more at home and still pay as well as this one.

We don’t have family here and we don’t have a lot of friends because of our child’s problems and I know we need my husband’s income, but we also need him here at home.

Queenie, what can I do?—Stressed-out wife

Dear Wife,

Is it possible for you to move closer to your family? If not, perhaps there is a support group in your community that could help. Your doctor and/or your daughter’s doctor probably could help you find the help you both need.

The Daily Herald

Copyright © 2020 All copyrights on articles and/or content of The Caribbean Herald N.V. dba The Daily Herald are reserved.

Without permission of The Daily Herald no copyrighted content may be used by anyone.

Comodo SSL

Hosted by

© 2024 The Daily Herald. All Rights Reserved.