Fed-up ex-wife

Dear Queenie,

  I have been divorced for several years and I am living in the same house as when we were married. My ex-husband moved out when the divorce became final, but he still gets his mail here and comes into the house and goes through cabinets and the fridge. He says he comes to see our children, who are in my custody, but what he mostly does is watch TV.

  Queenie, how can I stop him from doing this?—Fed-up ex-wife

Dear Ex-wife,

  Tell your ex-husband to give the Post Office his new address and when his mail comes to your house, mark it “not at this address” and return it to the Post Office.

  Also tell your ex – and your children – that you do not want him in your house when you are not there and, if he does not abide by your wishes, change the locks. If necessary, sell your house (if you own it) and find a new place to live.

The Daily Herald

Copyright © 2020 All copyrights on articles and/or content of The Caribbean Herald N.V. dba The Daily Herald are reserved.

Without permission of The Daily Herald no copyrighted content may be used by anyone.

Comodo SSL

Hosted by

© 2022 The Daily Herald. All Rights Reserved.

Joomla! Debug Console


Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries