Used ex-husband

Dear Queenie,

  My ex-wife came to me for help when her new boyfriend started abusing her and I let her and her new baby come to live with me because she had nowhere else to go, but I thought I made it clear to her that she wasn’t to have anything more to do with the guy who had abused her.

  Now I come to find out she has been seeing this guy again and I feel like a real dope.

  Queenie, what can I do?—Used ex-husband


Dear Ex-husband,

  Your ex-wife needs more help than you can give her. Put her in contact with Safe Haven, which offers services for abused and battered women and their children.

  Their office number is 9277, 24-hour hotline 9333 or (721)523-6400, e-mail address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and Facebook page SafeHavenSt.Maarten .