Fire at District 721

Fire at District 721

SIMPSON BAY—Entertainment complex District 721 on Welfare Road caught fire early Sunday morning and largely burned down.

  The blaze started around 5:30am and quickly spread through the lagoon-side courtyard.

  Fire fighters battled the flames as the area’s tap water was shut off. They were forced to soon focus on saving adjacent strictures including the building that houses FEDEX and radio station Island 92.

20230129 063444

The Daily Herald

Copyright © 2020 All copyrights on articles and/or content of The Caribbean Herald N.V. dba The Daily Herald are reserved.

Without permission of The Daily Herald no copyrighted content may be used by anyone.

Comodo SSL

Hosted by

© 2023 The Daily Herald. All Rights Reserved.