Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Thu Jul 11 2019
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Potential Tropical Cyclone Two, located over the northern Gulf of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...near 100 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...near 100 percent.
1. A tropical wave located several hundred miles southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing disorganized shower activity. Some slight development of the wave is possible during the next day or
two while it moves westward at 15 to 20 mph before environmental conditions become less favorable over the weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.