Dear Queenie,

Now that he is getting older my husband sometimes has trouble getting it up, if you know what I mean. He is worried that I will think it means he doesn’t love me anymore, but I know it’s just a matter of his age.

Queenie, how can I reassure him?—Sympathetic wife

Dear Wife,

Your husband should go to his doctor for a thorough medical exam. His problem could be just a matter of his age, but it also could be related to a real physical condition that needs to be treated. He should find out sooner than later.

Health-22 Kids-16






OUT-40      BTS-2017






              Bus-31 TeenTimes-06