Dear Queenie,

My husband has a friend who really creeps me out. He calls me “Honey” instead of my name and I have heard that he has a record of sex offences.

Queenie, how do I cope with all this?—Scared wife

Dear Wife,

Insist that this man call you by your name and ask your husband to back you up on this. Also, if your husband must socialise with him, insist that he do so away from your home and not in your presence, and that he NEVER leave you alone with him.

Health-18 Kids-15






OUT-36      BTS-2017






              Wender 35 TeenTimes-06